Print this page
The City of Porterville Laboratory provides analytical services to various City departments and surrounding communities for drinking water, wastewater, and industrial wastewater testing.
Certified by State Water Resources Control Board Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP) Certificate #1653.
1265 W. Grand Avenue
Porterville, CA 93257
- Bacteriological testing:
- Total coliform and E-coli in drinking water.
- Total coliform, fecal coliform, E-coli in source water.
- Nitrate/Nitrite testing
- General Minerals
- Trace Metals
Laboratory Hours for Receiving Samples:
- Bacteriological Samples
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- All other samples
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm;
- Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 Noon