Print this page
Sponsored by HomeLight
First Fridays of January- February- March
Games are played Friday evenings starting at 6:00 PM
Online! Players just need one device to stream a Zoom Meeting on. Print your Bingo cards or play using a device.
- REGISTER ONLINE! Participants can register to play bingo the week of the game. Registration will close promptly at 4:00 PM on Fridays.
- Registered players will receive an email link to their virtual BINGO cards and the Zoom meeting information.
- Play with us live and win prizes!
- All players must be pre-registered by 4:00 PM on game day with a valid email address. Players will receive only one BINGO card for each valid email address.
- An email will be sent to all registered players that will include a link to the Zoom Meeting and a link to a virtual Bingo card by 4:30 PM on game days. Please check Spam or Junk folders if it is not received.
- After clicking the link to the Bingo card, players will be prompted to enter their email address. Player's email addresses will be linked to a one of a kind Bingo card with its own number. This is how staff will validate winning cards, regulate the Prize Rounds, and contact winners of prizes.
- Each individual player or family will need at least one device with Zoom capabilities. (The Zoom meeting will allow players to hear the bingo numbers being called, communicate a 'BINGO', and verify winning cards.) For example: a family of five can use one device that is streaming the Zoom meeting, and each individual can be playing their own BINGO card on their own cell phone, ipad, etc.
- If players are utilizing a cell phone, the Zoom app must be downloaded. Download Zoom Cloud Meetings from the App Store, or click on the Zoom Meeting link that we will email to on game days, and download the app from there. (Apple ID required)
- The Zoom Meeting will be open at 5:30 PM on game day to allow new players time to troubleshoot. If you can’t access the chat to ask questions, please call 791-7695 up until 6:00 PM.
- Bingo will begin at 6:00 PM.
- If a player's Bingo number is called, simply tap or click the number on the card for the red “X” to appear.
- All participants will be MUTED on Zoom. You must communicate with Bingo Hosts using ONLY the chat box.
- If a players gets a complete 'BINGO', they must type BINGO in the chat box. Hosts will then pause the game, request the winning card number, and verify the card.
- The first 45 minutes of play will be the QUALIFYING ROUND. All winners from the Qualifying Round will advance to the PRIZE ROUND.
- The last 15 minutes of play will be the PRIZE ROUND. Only winners of the QUALIFYING ROUND will play against each other for prizes. (Those not qualified can still watch, but are not invited to play for a prize.)