Veterans Day Run/ Walk
November 11, 2022
The annual Veterans Day Run & Walk takes place each year on November 11 in Downtown Porterville before the Veterans Day Parade. It features a 10K run, 5K run, 5K walk and free kids fun run. Finish the race and stay for one of Porterville’s largest parades of the year.
The low cost pre-registration entry fee includes a bib and long-sleeved commemorative shirt that is designed special each year. Plus, there is a discounted rate of $10 for veterans and those in active military duty. Follow the sub menu links for more details and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 791-7695.
The race is chip timed with start and finish in front of Porterville City Hall. Medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each age category and prizes for the top overall male and female finisher in each event.
- 5K Run
- 10K Run
- 5K Walk
When & Where
- November 11, 2022
- Race starts at 7:30 AM
- Downtown Porterville (see race routes)
- Swag pick up coming soon!
With help from community partners, we can keep the fees affordable so everybody can join in. Long-sleeve shirts are guaranteed for all pre-registered participants. You can also start a collection with the commemorative bib that changes in design each year.
- Register online (coming soon) or in-person at 15 E. Thurman Ave., Suite A
- Pre-registration closes on November 9 at 5:30 PM
- Day of registration will increase by $10 (except for Veterans)
- Packet Pickup: Get your bib and other event goodies before the big day. Join us at the Race Packet Pickup. More details coming soon.
Eagle Mountain Casino I OACYS Technology I Your Valley Builder Central Cal Explored