Presented by Eagle Mountain Casino
Freedom Fest is taking place on July 1, 2023 at the Porterville Sports Complex. Celebrated each year on the Saturday before the Independence holiday, the Freedom Fest has grown into an event that is both anticipated and appreciated by the Porterville community. The festival showcases musical entertainment, spray zone, an array of vendors, and more. The finale to the evening is, of course, a spectacular display of fireworks.
We estimate that nearly 12,000 people attend this event each year and we would like to invite you to join the festivities. If you are interested in being a vendor or having an information booth at the Freedom Fest, please fill out the online application and submit no later than the deadline listed. We hope to see you there.
Trailer/ Truck- $200
Deadline- June 15
Fees are based on a standard booth size of 10x10. Food vendors are also required to submit HHSA Food Event Application and permit fee. If you have an annual mobile health permit issued by the County of Tulare, please provide a copy with your application.
Deadline- June 23
Fees are based on a standard booth size of 10 x 10'.
Deadline- June 23
Fees are based on a standard booth size of 10 x 10'. Fee waived for EVENT sponsor and Non-profit/ Government/ School organizations.
- Select "Activities" tab in the catalog
- Select "Freedom Fest Vendor" under the Special Events section
- Choose vendor type from list of options and add to cart
- Create an account profile to complete the form if you do not already have one
- Other required forms:
- VENDORS must arrive and begin set up before gates open to the public and will stay until the conclusion of the event at 9:30 PM.
- VENDOR will receive up to three vendor parking passes only. No unauthorized vehicles will be allowed to enter the gates without a parking pass.
- No vehicles will be allowed on the grass during the event time. No exceptions. VENDOR may unload near assigned booth area, but must park in designated parking spots.
- Fire extinguishers are required for all food vendors.
- EVENT will provide the space for vendors and VENDOR will provide the tent and/or fencing or similar material, table and chairs, appropriate decorations, within acceptable boundaries and dimensions at the sole discretion of EVENT, and in compliance with above named regulations. There is no electrical power or water, bring your own if needed - no exceptions.
- Articles for sale must be in keeping with traditional family values at the discretion of EVENT. EVENT reserves the right to remove VENDOR or halt sale of items not presented on VENDOR application.
- EVENT reserves the right to limit the number of similar types of product booths, particularly food, in order to provide a maximum profit opportunity for VENDORS.