Presented by: Tule River Tribe
Print this page
September 10-22, 2022
Porterville's premier business- to- business competition that brings local organizations of all sizes together for a variety of fun and entertaining activities all while vying for the most accumulated points and ultimately, ownership of the coveted Corporate Cup.
What are the Corporate Games?
- Business- to- business team competition
- Ultimate team-building experience
- A chance to engage in the community
- An investment in human resources
Benefits of the Games
- Increase teamwork with enjoyable challenges
- Renew sense of organization pride
- Promote fitness and wellness outside the work setting
- Stimulate camaraderie and develop friendships
- Interact with other community partners in a unique way
- Reward employees
- Medals for top three teams in every activity and Corporate Cup for winning team
What kind of events?
The events vary a little each year to keep things fresh. The 2022 activities include*:
- Texas Hold'em
- Scavenger Hunt
- Basketball P-A-R-K
- Rock, paper, scissors competition
*Activities are subject to change
Which organizations are eligible?
Organizations in the Porterville area, including schools, churches, service organizations, businesses, non-profit and government agencies.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Participants must be 16 years or older
- Must work for the organization full-time/ part-time; or must be active members of the church/ service club/ agency.
- Spouses of qualified players and retired employees are eligible at the discretion of each organization.
"The Team with the Vision"
Photo Courtesy of Generations Photography, Porterville, 2011.