March 1, 2024-
Reservations for the 2024 City Pool can be made beginning at 7:30am, online or in person.
The general public can make reservations for private parties on Saturdays and Sundays only. Rental times are 9:30 AM- 12:30 PM or 5:30- 8:30 PM.
Reservations for school events can be made during the week end of May. The bookings are not to exceed six hours in one day and schools must have a 30 minute break in between parties.
Hourly rates for use of the facility vary based on the number of guests. Reservations require a two hour minimum with a maximum of three hours.
|$105 per hour
|$120 per hour
|$135 per hour
How to Reserve
Start booking the City Pool for your private event beginning March 1, 2024! Reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Early booking is advised as available time slots are limited.
Click here to use our online system to make reservation at the City Pool.
Select the 'Facilities' tab > 'City Pool' > 'City Swimming Pool'
Login to your account or create an account to complete the reservation process
Visit our office located in Centennial Plaza, 15 E. Thurman Ave., Suite A.
Office hours are Monday- Friday, 7:30 AM- 5:30 PM
- The renovated pool pavilion is included in the pool rental and features a shaded structure, benches and BBQ grill.
- Modern zero depth entry design with play equipment, a lap swim area, dive tank, diving board and 137 foot water slide
- You may bring your own toys to a private party. For safety purposes, all pool toys and/or inflatables must be approved for use by the lifeguards and/or pool manager.
- The snack bar will not be open during private rentals, however, you are welcome to bring your own food, drinks, cakes, etc.
- If you need extra time for set up and decorating, please be sure to schedule it. The time you book is the time you can enter and must exit the pool complex.