Print this page
The Human Resources Division is responsible for:
- Administration of Employee Benefits
- Recruitment and Selection
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Performance Management
- EEO Compliance
- Health and Safety
- Risk Management
- Employee Relations
The City of Porterville is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is the policy of the City to ensure:
- equal opportunity to all employees and applicants;
- that employees be selected and promoted based on merit and without discrimination;
- reasonable accommodations for qualified employees and applicants that require them.
The City prohibits discrimination of the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability or medical condition, Acquired Immune Deficiency (AIDS/HIV) or AIDS related conditions, political affiliation, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or domestic partner status, gender identity, parental status, veteran status, height, weight, or any other basis protected by law.
The City of Porterville is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you believe you need accommodation under the ADA in the testing process for any position for which you intend to apply, please contact the Human ResourceDivision at (559)782-7441 to request such accommodation.
Phone: (559) 782-7441
Fax: (559) 782-7452